The purpose of this grant is to support activities that will enhance Harvard College students’ engagement with and understanding of education. It is open to all student organizations registered with the Dean of Students Office. Preference will be given for events and programs designed for all Harvard College students. However, in exceptional cases, this grant may be given to support Harvard College students’ educational activities in the local community. This grant cannot be used to pay for individual students’ travel or other activities.
Applications for this grant will be accepted four times per year. Applications are due: October 15, November 15, February 15 and March 15. Ensure that you allow for a minimum of 30 days from the application deadline to the date when you need to utilize the funding so a proper decision can be rendered on your application. For instance, if you are applying for the October 15th deadline, your expenditure of the granted funds should not happen prior to November 15th.
Conditions for the Grant Recipients
- All grants must be used by May 31.
- In order to be reimbursed for expenses, receipts must be submitted within 10 days of purchase.
- All publicity for the program must acknowledge support from the Ed Secondary.
- Upon completion of the events, recipients must submit a one page report describing the program and who participated, explaining how Ed Secondary funds were used and offering any recommendations that might help others organizing similar events.
- If an applicant would like to co-construct a program with members of the Ed Secondary Student Advisory Committee (SAC), please indicate that in a robust description within the Project Description and Goals portion of your application.
Grant Application (Submit via email to email@example.com)
- Cell phone #:
- Project Description and Goals:
- Budget (be as specific as possible):
- Are you applying to other organizations for funding as well? If so, which organizations and when will you be notified of their support?: